Pages

6.11.11

A Very Etsy Christmas

Christmas is coming! I'm not religious so Christmas doesn't really mean much to me, but I do love all the pretty things that come with it (and the gift giving is nice too). And I recently discovered the joy/addiction of creating Etsy Treasury lists. So, obviously I made some Christmas themed lists.

A Handmade Christmas

4x4 grid of images showing my "A Handmade Christmas" Etsy Treasury list.

A Vintage Christmas

4x4 grid of images showing my "A Vintage Christmas" Etsy Treasury list.

I've really enjoyed this Christmas window shopping on Etsy, but this year I think I'll finish making the peg people Christmas ornaments I started making two years ago and never finished. I'm also planning on crafting some gifts too, but I think I'll leave that for a separate post once I've actually made a proper start (and have batteries for my camera).

No comments:

Post a Comment