Pages

11.12.12

Self-care ...Tuesday: 11.12.2012

On Sunday my lower back decided to throw a pain party and it's currently still raging on. As such, self-care at the moment is basically spending a lot of time stretched out on the couch with my buddies heat-pack and codeine.

Photo of my view from the couch including my laptop on a cushion, my legs and the kitchen in the distance.

I'm pretty bummed because it's meant not being able to do a lot of the things I want to do. I was hoping to have my embroidered felt Christmas decorations finished by now, but they still need putting together. At least I can still use my computer on the couch or I would be so bored right now. I've been spending a fair bit of time on Pinterest though - so I'm not exactly being productive.

Hopefully my back will be feeling better before the week is over and I can get some things done. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment