Pages

10.3.12

Organise & Simplify

I had planned to post about this in January, but I got kind of sidetracked. I decided that 2012 would the year of Organise & Simplify and then proceeded to get so completely caught up in that idea that I didn't want to post about it until my life was a model of organisation and simplicity. But that's just silly - that's never going to be my life and to be honest I don't think I would feel like me without some degree of chaos.

Photo of my study area with a desk, laptop & whiteboard. On the wall there is a year planner, postcards & artwork.

So, 2012 is going to be the year of Organise & Simplify (Within Reason). I'll be getting my reading and study for uni done well before deadlines. I will use calendars and planners so I don't forget things. My craft area won't always be a complete mess. My wardrobe won't be overflowing with things that don't even fit me anymore. I'll keep a health diary to keep track of my various appointments and progress.

Photo of a round tin containing different coloured embroidery thread wrapped around wooden pegs.

But I'll probably still just dump my dirty clothes on the floor at the end of the day. My handbag will still be full of old receipts most of the time. I won't be starting a blogging schedule. I definitely won't ever wear matching underwear. I'll probably continue to forget at least one thing from my list whenever I go shopping. And I will lose hair ties and bobby pins constantly.


No comments:

Post a Comment