Pages

11.11.12

Self-care Sunday: 11.11.2012

For the past few weeks I've been wearing my hair up in some form of messy bun pretty much every day and washing it has been getting to be a huge pain in the butt. So, this morning I grabbed a pair of scissors and hacked over 2 inches off.

Photo of me sitting on a floral couch showing off my new shoulder length angled bob haircut.

I wandered into the bathroom for a shower and decided I just had too much hair. That's not really surprising given that my last haircut was over a year ago. I just put all my hair in a low and loose pony tail and cut below that. After my shower I trimmed up a few wonky bits and that was that.

Photo of the hair I cut off inside a grey plastic shopping bag.

It feels so good! Not just physically (washing it was way less effort than it was before and I feel so much lighter now too), but also emotionally. Taking decisive action for myself is a great feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment